- Insured, certified and experienced.
- Efficient and professional.
Our Services Include:
- Mold testing
- Mold inspection
- Mold removal/remediation
- Asbestos removal
- Air quality control /testing.
- Mold removal certification included.
Our service area covers:
- Toronto/GTA, Markham, Scarborough,
- North York, Mississauga, Brampton,
- Ajax, Pickering, Newmarket,
- Cities surrounding and within the York Region area.
Those people who have a strong and healthy body are not prone to the harmful effects of mold. There are some people who can resist the harmful effects brought by black molds. The impact of molds to health has been obvious to people who are currently ill. They can manifest the gradual effects of black molds on them. Our company is the solution to eliminate the harmful effects of mold for you.
The seriousness of these effects may depend on their sensitivity level. The persons who are most susceptible to suffer from the harmful effects of molds are:
- Babies and children who have no fully-developed immunity
- Those patients who have asthma or any other lung problems
- Those who have allergies, bronchitis, pneumonia and many more
- Elderly people, pregnant women including those who are immuno-compromised
If you have children or older family members, you should do something to safeguard their health. You should hire the best mold removal contractor. The removal of molds is the only way you can use to prevent the possible effects these organisms can bring.
The Harmful Mold Effects to Health
Molds are usually present in the wilderness wherein they contribute to the decomposition of the decaying matters. On the other hand, if they penetrate your home, your loved ones including you will be exposed to their possible bad effects to health. Black molds are more harmful and considering black mold removal is a must.
The toxic and harmful mold health effects include allergic reactions, skin problems, respiratory diseases, vascular damage and many more.
- Fungal infections – there are some fungal infections that can be triggered by the harmful effects of molds. These infections usually affect the person with a poor immunity. Too much exposure to fungi may lead to the development of sinus and lung infections, skin problems and infection that can affect your digestive tract.
- Allergic reactions – black molds can cause allergic reactions to humans. Once you inhale their spores, allergic reaction may take place. The allergic reaction they bring can be classified into 3 types. The first one is mild and it happens right away when the spore is digested or inhaled. The symptoms of this condition may include severe eye itchiness, watery eyes, coughing, head congestion and sneezing. The second one is the 2nd type of allergy wherein the reaction will be delayed. It can trigger wheezing, shortness of breath and coughing. The person may feel that his or her chest becomes tight and suffocated. The worst form is the 3rd type, which is called bronchopulmonary mycosis. This condition is common among those people who have asthma. It happens once the spores of molds overgrow on the bronchial passage. This will make breathing difficult.
- Vascular system effects – molds can cause some problems, which can disturb your vascular system. The veins and arteries of your heart may become fragile because of mycotoxin such as satratoxin, roridins and aflatoxin. This may lead to artery walls and vein breakage, which may cause internal bleeding because of the harmful effect brought by black molds.
For these reasons, you should take into consideration the value of hiring a company that offers professional mold remediation. To ensure the job is done correctly, you need to look for a mold removal expert like us.